What They Wanted
Greatham CE Primary School didn’t actively dislike their old site, but it was several years old and they had outgrown it. Staff felt that there were different parts of the school they wanted to show off, and they wanted a website that better represented who they were.
What We Did
We worked with the staff at Greatham to identify parts of the old site that they liked, and made sure we could incorporate them into the new design. Things like the colour scheme are a core part of their brand, and like all of our school websites, we were sure to transfer any key information areas over.
We also included a whole host of our school-focused functionality, including:
- Our Parents’ Evening system which allows schools to quickly and easily set up an entire event, invite parents and teachers and arrange it all online
- Customisable forms, allowing the school to be able to collect any data they need
- Policy Manager to make it simple to keep policies updated
- Full training to help admins make the most out of the site
- Access to our dedicated support inbox and platform, giving them priority for changes or fixes
What They Think
The school love their new site and feel it really represents them! We got to flex some creativity with some of the sections and the staff were really appreciative of it. We look forward to working together closely moving forward!