Below is my top tip for shrinking down large powerpoints to be shared with parents and pupils.
- Click on an image within your presentation
- Select the Picture Format tab
- Click the Compress Media button from the first next section next to the Transparency button.
- Untick the Apply only to this picture so it will run presentation wide.
- Select either web or email settings to compress the images down to size.
- Re save your document and it should now be a much smaller size.
If you have completed the above step and are still struggling with file size we recommend saving it as a PDF and then running through our PDF compression guide here.