You must publish a safeguarding statement which includes:
- links to your safeguarding policies, including your child protection policy, e-safety, anti-bulling etc.
- publish the name of those staff members responsible for safeguarding and what their role involves within your school
- provide links to external websites for additional information e.g. local safeguarding board, keeping children safe in education
- Overview of how your school implements a child centred and co-ordinated approach to safeguarding
- how to discuss and who to contact with any safeguarding concerns
- downloadable documents including safeguarding notices for visitors.