- The content of the curriculum your school follows in each academic year for every subject, including Religious Education even if it taught as part of another subject or subjects, or is called something else.
- The names of any phonics or reading schemes you are using in KS1
- A list of the courses available to pupils at KS4, including GCSEs
- How parents or other members of the public can find out more about the curriculum your school is following
- If your school is an Academy, you could explain whether or not it follows the National Curriculum. If relevant, you could note any differences between the National Curriculum and your school’s own curriculum.
- Your approach to the curriculum
Solutions for Schools
Article written by: Scott Thornburn