What They Wanted
Benedict Biscop C.E. Academy’s previous website was old and outdated, causing it to be slow and difficult to navigate. The systems embedded within the site made it hard to make changes to the site too, leaving administrators frustrated. They wanted a streamlined site that was attractive and easy-to-use for parents, as well as functional for staff.
What We Did
We knew how important functionality and accessibility was to the school from both a front- and back-end perspective, so we made sure to utilise our suite of custom-built, schools-focused features and skills, including:
- Our Parents’ Evening system which allows schools to quickly and easily set up an entire event, invite parents and teachers and arrange it all online
- Customisable forms, allowing the school to be able to collect any data they need
- Embedded social media feeds to share the latest news on the website easily
- Policy Manager to make it simple to keep policies updated
- Full training to help admins make the most out of the site
- Access to our dedicated support inbox and platform, giving them priority for changes or fixes
What They Think
Working closely with Benedict Biscop since the launch of their website, they’ve always been over the moon with iTCHYROBOT’s friendly and consistent service. They were ecstatic about the new design and how much it has elevated their online presence and what they’re able to do online.